Friday, May 4, 2007

day negative 86


I have started this blog so that I can keep in contact with friends and family while I am abroad. mostly I want a place I can post pictures and it is also recommended that I have a record of how I change while I am abroad.

I have every thing lined up except:
1. need to order a cell phone with two sim cards that will work in Austria
2. need fill out housing arrangement for spring of 2008
3. need to get a VISA
4. i need to finish getting a credit card
5. need to develop a packing list and figure out how to get bike to Germany

On July 29th I am going to fly to Amsterdam then fly to Stuttgart Germany from there I will take a bus to schwabisch hall Germany. ounce there I will spend two months studying german at the goethe institute my proficiency should improve by two levels. after that I plan on going to the austria institute I will study there for several months then return home on the 24th of january 2008

I hope to travel to Florence Italy I will stay in hostel
I also want to ride my bike around as much as possible and since the temperatures are almost always above freezing I should have plenty of opportunity to do so.

No comments: