Sunday, August 12, 2007

day 15

day 15 august 12

today I woke up and found that the drunken idiots did clean the dishes but failed to put them away or dry them. they also decided that the old towels smelled funny so they threw them away. so I used one of the towels provided to me by the house owners to dry the dishes and put them away. mid way through tom walked out ask asked what I was doing (I must have been a little loud) I replied I'm cleaning the mess you guys left last night. apparently I have been called the "phantom cleaner" I thought I was just doing what I thought any one would do. so Tom helped clean the rest of the kitchen and now I'm here eating chocolate coins and typing this.

any way I got a inflatable plastic hand at the race yesterday (T-Moblie) I think I'm gonna save it and give it to miller. and since I'm not a hat person I think I will give that to somebody at home to. maybe anderson. I plan on doing homewrk today and trying to take the tire off my bike if I can get it off I'm just gonna buy an innertube and walk to the gas station and fil it up tomarrow if I can't I'll be forced to reaserch the price of having the store do it versus buying the tools and doing it.

last night I stayed up till about 10:00 wth out realizing it the day went bye so fast. I bought fries and a coke at the race and the coke bottles here are smaller but they are made of about twice as much plastic I think I was supose to return it to the guy but its such a nice bottle I decided to keep it. it will last for ever.

tomarrow I need to go to the store and buy some tomatoe sauce and some pancake mix.

the first week I spend 309 euros
this week I spent 60.80 euros
next week I plan on spending 12 euros
if this progresion continues
the next week 2.4 euros
then .48 euros
then .01 euros
then for the rest of the next month I should spent less than a cent

however I think that this is not a linear or exponetial progresion but a limit problem infinantly aprotching 10 euros
however I cannot take break week into acount for this because of the obvious change in food supply and travel.
any way that is the extend of math I'm gonna do for today


I have been thinking allot about what I want to do after college and I think I would like to work facilities maintence for alleast the first few years. however I think I would have to get training before I do that. I think I should stop being so subtle and sent an email to all my friends at physical plant and ask what I have to do to get a job as a facilieties maintence technition. tony already knows that I have shown an intrest in this feild and I think dave knows but I have been to suttle in the past I have to ask them straight out.

what would I have to do to get a job at central as a facilities maintence technition? what would help me to be selected for the job? are there any skills that are needed at this time? who's ass do I need to kiss? and am I qualified to work here at this time? what kind of starting pay could I expect?

also could I aford to buy that house and rent out the othere side if I start to work at central? or would I have to live in an appartment for a while?
to buy the house I would need aloan which means I need good credit which means I need to build credit first so I have to start using my credit card. now the quesion is how much credit do I need and how is it measured?? I also need to reasearch how to rent out a side of a house and how to advertise it to people in pella. for a house I think I could rent it out for about $500 a month which would be a nice little side income. I think I could live off of that and use the main / central job to pay off college loans. the house would probably pay for its own renovations in under a year so I think I would have to live in an appartment and work physical plant pay off loans and build up a surplus of money to renovate the house at the same time then get a loan buy the house renovate it rent it out and use the income to pay off the morgage and then once I own the house I should have enough saved up to live in another house and rent out both sides. but this requires dividing the central income up into 5 separete catagories (school loans, house renovation, retirement, living expenses, and morgage) thats spreding my money allittle thin I think. but I belive there is a way to balance out this plan to make it work I just need numbers and those are hard to come by.

also I need to get a new copy of microsoft word before I go back to central for my laptop I'm not sure when to do that.

I have a lot of euro cent coins and I'm not sure what to do with them I think I'll start using then when I go the the supermarket to buy small things like spagehhitii and sauce.

No comments: