Sunday, August 19, 2007

day 22

day 22

well the idiots ate all but two packets of my butter stock pile so i guess i will have to start taking more in the morning to have during the week break. this time i'll hide it some how. how do 5 people go though 10 packets of butter in one night?

any way i am planing my trip to munich and nurnburg now. i plan to spend 2 - 3 nights in hostels if possible i will book in advancce on line with my credit card. since i am bringing my bike with me i think i will buy train tickets on the spot incase i decide to ride to the next city or what not. i did some checking and there is no way to get a discount on the german train system because im a student. right now im planing to ride out to munich and explore alittle then sleep then go to neuschwanstien castle and the one next to it. and ride around the city. then sleep. then explore the sights in the city more thouroughly and then either ride to nurnburg or take the train back to schwabisch hall or take the train to nurnburg. either way i will go to nurnberg the next day and spend one day i nurnberg and sleep in schwabisch hall that night. so about 3 days in munich and 1 day in nurnberg with 2 - 3 hostel stays.

i'll probably end up what ever is cheaper the train to schabisch hall and back to nurnberg
or the ride to nurnbeerg and a hostel stay i think it will be pretty close.

i plan to bring my laptop bag because i don't want to leave my laptop here and i may find an unsecured network i can use to post blogs and check the weather and stuff.

i still need ideas for food to bring with. it has to be compact cheap and be full of calories. i'm gonna try to get a hostel that has a usable kitchen so cooking should not be a problem.



terrable news every one. I was bored so I decide to look over my web-advisor thing (graduation plan thing) and apparently i over looked that i need 120 credits to graduate right now i have 83 completed and need 37 to graduate this semester i am theoretically taking 18 but only 17 will count toward my overall credits because of the 17 credit max thing then i will have 20 credits to do my current plans call for 14.5 credits so i will have 5.5 credits to complete after my anticipated graduation. so unless there is some sort of miracle i'm not going to graduate. if I take 17 credits I can bring that down to three credits or one class.

this effects my post graduation goals only slightly i will aply for a job with physical plant then take a single class and gradate the next semester. and if that doesn't work i will get a factory job at pella and work the night shift and work on classes during the day.

what i can do right now is email the registrar and see if there is a way that i can take more credits this semester and next. if i can take 18 this semester and 19 next semester i might be able to graduate on time however i will have no free time what so ever. i may be able to take a summer course. i have to research this. i cannot take on an intership for credit because it is to late for that.

No comments: