Wednesday, October 17, 2007

the picture post

I know all of you have been waiting for pictures so i burned the good ones to cd and will post all of them in this post with short descriptions


a monument to strauss in the city park

my rosemary plant (fritz)
my room from the door

my room from the window



the gasometers

a U-Bahn station that i really like. it goes from the white walls to stone walls half way through
i was trying to capture the change from one to the other then have the lights draw the eyes to the focal point of the hole the u-bahn goes throught but i think i was to far away.


stuffed peppers

the ugly church by my dorm. i think it will look nicer in winter

the terrible paint on my cieling. it was scraped off by a painter about a week after i took this picture. it was wet pain on concrete so it didn't hold on to well in the first place.

votiv kirche my favorite church. as you can see they put a giant picture of the building up on the scafolding when ever they work on a building. in this case they also hung a huge advertisement
votiv chuch from the back
some church close to the danau its pretty. like a fairly tale castle

the US embasy. this was taken the day after the bomb thing. i was hoping the flash wouldn't go off so i wouldn't draw attention to my self but it did so i walked away quickly.

the UN


votiv church from the lower strassen bahn station

No comments: