Saturday, May 19, 2007

day negative 71


today I had planed on organizing what I need to get a visa. But, this morning I went with my father to get license tags, mail stuff, and bring the dog to the vet. While at the vet my brother Jon called and asked if I wanted to go on a bike ride with him. I said sure and that I would give him a call when I was ready. After we got back from the vet we had an hour to waste so my father did laundry and I figured out my classes for spring 08



I will take
-modern thought
-meaning of life
-readings in Aquinas
-mid east civilization
-independent study in philosophy 200 lvl

I stayed for a while after my nephews came over. Miller is convinced that he has a right to separation from his brother Anderson. after it seemed dad had every thing under control I called my brother and went up to his house. apparently there is a trail running through Minneapolis called the green way that is a lot like an interstate for bikes. We rode on that most of the time passing almost every one we saw except one person who passed us when Jon was catching his breath. he was wearing nothing but boxers shorts hence the name "boxers mcgee". I really enjoyed the ride and I think we pushed each other to our limits

tomorrow I hope to
organize the stuff I need to get a visa
get a rail pass
figure out what classes I will take in Austria
figure out how to ship my bike to Germany and how to get it to Austria

No comments: