Friday, May 25, 2007

day negative 65

Today I looked into the "vacation" I would like to take while in Europe. During my first break in August (from August 25th to September 3rd) I will use a German Railpasss for 4 days in 2 months ($200) to go to Munich for one day and return back to the Goethe institute. Then I would like to spend 3 days in Berlin. I will leave early in the morning, it should take about two hours to get to Berlin, spend the day there, stay in a hostel over night ( $15 a night). Then spend the next day in Berlin. Stay in a hostel again that night then spend half of a day in Berlin and go back to Goethe institute.

On my Austrian break want to go to Italy. I will make my base at Florence. My first day will be spent in Florence. then I will go to Venice, Verona, Pisa, and finally Rome.

I have decided not to go to Greece or France because of the tightness of funds.

I have yet to receive the information I need from central to get my visa. their tardiness in all things that they do is starting to piss me off. tomorrow I'm not going to write a nice letter it will have some force behind it. I should have received the information several months ago and now I have four weeks before I absolutely have to get the application in.

No comments: