Sunday, May 13, 2007

negative 78

Today I moved entirely our of my college dorm. im now sitting in green lot waiting for graduation to start. Once I've played at graduation I will sprint to my car and take off to Minnesota before and one else can get in my way. once in Minnesota I will need to unpack, finish my thermo king application and turn it in. I should also start looking for other jobs. I might not get into thermoking this year. that really scares me.

I will work in the shop making tulips out of 1/2 inch pine and continue painting them. Joe has really encouraged me to sell them at tulip time but I'm not sure how many I will need. another concern is Mary Lou's craft fair I hope to have several things in it so I will have some money upon my return to America.

I'm starting to get concerned about going abroad. as much as I hate to say it i am a little social I need at least one close friend. and I'm not sure I can get a close friend while I am there, of the people I know who are going their is Maggie, James, James' girlfriend, Andrea, snowboard idiot, and Amanda. Maggie I can get along with. James is an idiot, and besides he will be with his girlfriend. Andrea is a good person I just don't want to get involved with her she is to happy and giggly. snowboard punk is an idiot who will probably die on the flight over by strangling himself on the pay phone on the plane.

I went to Joes house last night and we burned the log successfully the trick to it was gasoline. it was pretty cool to watch get lite. it spread though the log pile then continued along the vapor trail up to there garage all with in the blink of an eye. we roasted hot dogs and marshmallows then went inside to watch doctor who till about 12:30 in the morning I was having a hard time staying awake. so when I got back I passed out on my bed. woke up at 6:30 and watched eurotrip then packed cleaned turned in keys and now I'm here parked in green lot with an hour to go before graduation. I think I'll go to walmart and walk around there for a while.

No comments: