Saturday, June 16, 2007

day negative 43

Yesterday I got my visa. It took only three days for the consulate to complete and mail to me. It is pretty cool, it is a large sticker taking up all four spots on one page of my passport. the sticker has anti-counter fitting things on it like random strands of colored thread in it, and a hologram, and probably other stuff that I cannot see.

my geraniums seem to have stopped growing. They sprouted five days early and they have not changed much in the last week. My morning glories on the other hand are growing like weeds. I expect they will be ready to start climbing in the next week or two.

Today I made a pizza for lunch. I found a recipe that was made to model Giordano's stuffed crust pizza (the best pizza on the planet). It tasted delicious I modified the recipy some for example I put a ring of cheese in the crust like they do at giordanos. and, I have plans to make the next one even better. I plan on making the next one larger because the online recipe called for far to much sauce and I have more than half of it left. I also plan to research how to make the outer crust less crunchy and more uniform on the outside edge (this time the crust took up the outer 2 1/2 inches of the twelve inch pizza) I would like to make it 1 1/2 inches at most.

I researched using the bus to visit my brother in St. Louis Park but it would cost my about $5 to go both ways and for that price I could easilly drive. On the other hand, I would like to get some experience with buses and big city life so I'm not totally unprepared for vienna.

I tried to buy some AAA Ni-Mh batteries on eBay today but paypal has declared that I have to wait 4 days to pay for them. So, I have said I'm gonna buy them I just can't because pay pal is not being friendly.

I'm planning on going to church tomarrow becuase of the possibility of going to dinner with Jeff and Mary Lou. I enjoy their company.

I talked to my sister today and she said she would be happy to sell my college books that the book store would not buy back on amazon.com. all I have to do is decide on prices for each of them. I have decided on the prices but I would like to email her the information on th books (especially the ones that are not already on amazon) so she can more easilly fill in the needed information.

My brother came by today as well he invited my father to go out archerying with him and I was also invited. Of the three bows we had (the Ben Pearson Signature "Take Down" bow, "The Bear", and the compound bow. I fired the take down and the bear. I can usually draw the compound bow once a day but since I had been firing the "Take Down" bow before hand I was un able to draw it.


No comments: