Monday, June 25, 2007

negative 34

I have started the letter I plan on sending out to friends and family before I leave. here is the first draft;

dear friends and family

I have decide to start a web blog so I can keep a log of my trip abroad and to keep all of you informed.
I plan on posting my day to day activities, bike rides, and post pictures that I think are really good.
(I would post all of my pictures but that would take up time and space)

feel free to read it at any time. (it the most current post is poorly edited it is because I have not gotten around to fixing it yet)
I have been posting stuff since I got out of school feel free to look over the archive but it is rather boring stuff.

comments are open to any one. but, if you want a reply please email me at vanderwoudep1@central.edu

the blog address is
http://vanderwoudeaustria.blogspot.com/

I'll see all of you after I get back.

Phill

No comments: