Tuesday, July 3, 2007

day negative 26

26 days to go before I board a plane to an airport I've never been to before to find a plane that goes to a city that I have never seen before to get on a street train that speaks a different language than I do to get to a real train to go to a small town so I can take a bus to a smaller city so I can learn German.

I'm starting to gt nervous I am concerned about the trip over and very concerned about surviving while in europe. money is another concern I have no money of my own right now, I will be completely dependent on my parents and I don't want to put that strain on them.

two days ago I went to church with my parents and after wards I road my bike to the light rail station at mall of america and took the light rail to down town Minneapolis I then rode my bike around the city so I could get use to being in a large city. I think it was a big success. I think every one leaves the city on the weekend so I plan to take a bus up there on a week day some time.

tonight I cooked pizza. I accidentally used diced tomatoes with green peppers and onions. it gave the pizza a little to much spiciness

tomorrow I think the Minnesota vanderwoude's are getting together for the fourth of July I expect we will eat grill food sit around and stare at each other and maybe watch a movie.


I am going to adjust to the european time zone before leaving so I won't have to deal with jet lag. I plan to start this process in about 15 days.

I'm still working on making stuff to sell at Mary Lou's craft fair.
I have completed 6 train engines
I have to paint some tulips
I am halfway through the semi truck
I have to start the airplanes yet
I have to start the fire truck
the jewelry boxes are done i just have to polish them up

No comments: