Friday, July 13, 2007

day negative 14

DAY NEGATIVE 14
14 days to go 4 days ago my aunt Judy died. I was never really close to her but I feel sorry for my cousins and am concerned. Aunt Judy was by far the most stressed out vanderwoude aunt/uncle in my family but next in line would be a toss up between my uncle rob and my father. although dad is taking measures to get back in shape so he should have a good time left.

I am now in chicago we (mom dad julie jacky and I) left Minnesota at 7:30ish and got here about 3:20 we sat with grama and aunt karen. dad and I went to menards to get lightbulbs and then went to kohls to get shorts for me but they cost $50 so we went to walmart to get them for <$10 and then had dinner (giordanos pizza) with grama and aunt carol. then we sat and did nothing for a while I played with Jacky outside and got 2 nice pictures with her. and now I'm ready to go to sleep.

In other news, I am with in one day of finishing the semi-truck then it will finally be done. I started a fire truck I rough cut the pieces years ago and I decided to complete it this week. I don't plan on making any planes unless I have lots of spare time but I
doubt I will have time in the next 2 weeks. I have to pack every
think I will need and live with out it for a while, that (I think) will
make the transition easier the plan for cycling is to go to Europe by the cheapest bike that will be a close fit for me (likely a civilian/towny bike), put slicks on it and ride that. I think it will be a good idea to do in both Germany and Austria so i would have to sell the bike back both times unless there is a way to transport it to Wien (not on the plane) like a asking a director to drive it there. I have to tell the credit/check card people I'm going abroad and stuff. tomarrow the plan is to go to church, go to wake, then go to sleep.

No comments: