Sunday, July 8, 2007

day negative 21

yesterday I went on a bike ride down to the high school then back up to the dentists office when I turned to come home it was getting dark out so I used my headlight. the voltage is finally getting down to the lower 11.__ volts so its about time to charge it. I am scared of charging this battery every time I have tried to charge batteries they always explode or become sentient and try to rule the world or charge backwards.

speaking of which I finally got my 12 AAA Ni-Mh batteries a few days ago I got some battery cartridges (thats the best way I know to describe them) and started to work on my small head lamp. after trying to charge the two of them started to leak. dad says the voltage was to high. unfortunately there is nobody on the internet who is willing to say what I need to do to charge batteries, every site assumes I know what I'm doing.

any way I have given up on charging them for now and am using regular AAA batteries they are working well I hope to take it out to Lebanon hills in the next few days

I didn't wake up for church this morning and my parents are concerned that I won't make the time change in europe I assured them I know what I'm doing but they still seemed concerned. so despite no body knows about this blog yet I'm going to describe my plan now. the plan is to perform a "Crazy Ivan" in which I stay up all night and threw the next day until about 4:00 pm then I block all light coming in through my window and sleep until midnight then I stay up until 4:00 pm the next day and repeat the cycle. I was planing on starting this in about 10 - 15 days but my parents concern has pushed me to push it up to this coming week end.

thats all for now , now I want to burn a cd to make sure I can do it on this laptop.

No comments: