Friday, July 27, 2007

last day

today is the last full day i spent in the usa. today i did laundry, cleaned my carpet, went mountain biking. i am going to olive garten with mom and dad for dinner tonight. and now im going to ramble on about what i think is going to happen tomarrow.

tomarrow i am going to finish charging my lead acid battery, wash my sheets and do furthur cleaning of my room , double check my luagage and put the battery charger on dads tractor because he showed intrest in it to keep his battery charged and working over the winter. after mom and dad wake up i plan on going for a short bike ride then shower and shave then pack all unpacked stuff (laptop, shaver, vitamins, ect) by that time i should be entirly ready to leave.

now the fun part
mom and dad will take me to the airport and i will go through security check my lugage and wait. then i will board the plane put my laptop bag in the over head compartment and put the messenger bag under the seat infront of me and nap as much as possible. during the flight i should get a meal of some kind when i arrive in amsterdam i will get off the plane then check in for my flight after going through customs after lots of confusing stuff goes on i will get on a plane going to stuttgart i will then get off the plane and find my luogage then get on a "strassen-bahn" i think it is like the light rail in minneapolis. i will go for 6 stations then get off at bad cannstatt and i will try to find a train station. i tried to look up the location of the train station online but it does not exist much like the stradovarious workshop in italy. then i will take the regional express to a town called hessental and find a bus station then take bus #1 to schwabisch hall and go to the hotel goldener adler to get an envelope that has directions and keys to my room.

now the scary part
the next day i will have to check in at the information desk at the goethe institut to take german proficiency tests which are separated into two tests written and verbal i don't know what to expect from the written portion but i understand the verbal portion to be a informal conversation over coffee. and i should know what level i am in. then have dinner with people from the central abroad group.

then the nextday i will find out where i have to go for class
then on tuesday

you read it, you can't unread it

No comments: