Wednesday, August 1, 2007

day 3 july 31


Today I stated classes I was put into A2.1 the class is divided into 3 segments the first goes

From 8:15 - 9:45 then a half hour break then from 10:15 - 11:45 then a 15 minute break then

From 12:00 - 12:45 the class was mostly stuff I think I already knew but I can't tell if I belong in a higher

Class because it was only the first day

After class I went to have lunch. all I have to do to get lunch is get lunch then show a business card in a plastic envelope to the worker

After that I looked at the media center and hey have either net jacks so I talked to mom for a while and

Posted the last two posts

Then I went on a tour of schwabisch hall with the zivis (like sos's/resident advisors but German)

They told us were the super market was and some other useless junk then I went to a meeting with the central people we discussed stuff apparently I’m registered for the German introductory program I thought that I was a university student but I have a choice either option has advantages and I plan to research those after I do my homework

After that I went to the super market and got some fruit loops for dinner

I think I have scouted out the city pretty well now I don't think there is a place that I would get lost at here now.

I have walked more in the last two days than i think i have ever walked in such a short time my feet actually hurt.

There a people getting drunk out side my door I hope on of them jumps out a window

1 comment:

Julie VW said...

I've been thinking of you, and it's great to see updates (and your gorgeous photos!) I think reading about your experience is going to be very educational for me (even though I'm half a dozen time zones away!)

Good Luck with the rest of your first week, and I look forward to future updates!