Tuesday, October 2, 2007

day 60 somthing

ok today i have the first vienna seminar class.
i still can't get internet in my room and my computer is crashing more often i'm trying to save every thing of value but my burner won't burn to the dvds i have and my memory stick is only 512 MB so i may lose my music and some pictures and videos. i'gonna try to find a larger memory stick or buy some new blank cds or try to save the info some how then i'm gonna restore the computer to i'ts factory comdition. then i'll figure out how to get online (it has somthing to do with a private network or somthing) and then make the computer work like it use to again. hopfully i don't lose anything important.

in othere news a girl tried to getz on the train this morning she sprinted into the train and the door shut right behind her and her purse got stuck out side of the train.

No comments: