Monday, October 1, 2007

day 65



day 65

well last night i woke up to find another student walk into my room at 10:40 pm i was tired and confused so it was hard to speak german. he asked if it was the right room and how long i was gonna be here for then he left. i supose he went to the front desk and told them then he came back and explained that he got another room. i thanked him then went back to bed. i was out of it.

i woke up this morning expecting some one to barge in my room. yesterday i had 4 people enter my room without permission. the thing is that during the school semester this building is a dormatory but during the summer break it is a hotel run by 2 diferent organizations. the hotel people were moving out yesterday which is why they took my tv and my lamps and my mirror. then they probably didn't tell the dormatory people that i was still here so the dormatory people gave the guy last night the keys to my room and thats why i was so confused yesterday. any way today i'm going to move to "haus burgenland II" and meet my roommate. before i do that i pplan to go to the train station and buy a month pass. i'm not elligable for the semester pass since i am not a student at the vienna university so instead of paying 117 euro for the semester i gotta pay 200 euro for 4 monthly passed or maybe less depending on how i handle the last two months. it requirres more research.

i had pizza for dinner last night from a trainstation fast food place. then i walked to a church i like and found out its called Votiv kirche. i might post a picture but with how internnet has been lately maybe not. i should have internet in my room at haus burgenland II but who knows. maybe they were lying to me the whole time. it wouldn't surprise me.


i'm gonna go buy the train ticket now and hope that all my stuff is still here when i get back.

i have the train ticket. on the way back into the building the manager stoped me and asked if i want to registar and i said i have a room then he said ohh your from central college. so it seems its all been worked out i should move out at 2:00 and there should be no problems.


the guy whos gonna move into this room after i leave just moved all of his stuff into my room and left. his main concern was if it would bother me or not. i'm amazed how trusting he is.

if i had taken the train with all my luggage i would be at the dorm by now but marrie had to arrange the taxi to pick us up at 2:00 pm so i'm stuck here playing solitare until 2:00 only 2 hours to go

after i get to the place i plan to drop off my stuff say hello to my roommate if he is there and then go to the central office to get help with my registration form and then bring it back have the RA sign it then i'll go to the distric official and register with them.

just had pizza for lunch. i found this fast food pizza place in a train station the pizza isn't that great or cheap but i know it beter than any other food place. it was cheaper than the mensa anyway. 2.30 euro for 1/4 of a 20" pizza. once i get to my new dorm i'll find out were the kitchen is and srtart making my own food. i already know were a rocery store is in the area (1 kg spagehitti = 0.75 euro)

well guess who was late to move to the new dorm. thats right kim. she got lost...again. so maggy being the nice person she is decided to take her stuff to the new dorm for her. then i got stuck watching there stuff for 40 minutes while maggie tried to go to the trainstation and also got lost then found kim then they got lost on the way back again. and they wonder why i was so pissed off. any way i'm in my new dorm room now and i thinks its newly renovated. however i can't get online here either. i'm starting to get stressed about it. at least at goethe i had about 2 hours a day on weekdays here i'm lucky to get 20 minutes a day. with my battery and the wifi at the university. i'm on the 6th floor which is actually the seventh floor. in europe the first floor is the second floor. i have a huge window but not much of a view. i can see the building on the other side of the street but thats it. i'm gonna go to the institute after alittle unpacking then post this.

No comments: