Friday, June 1, 2007

day negative 58


58 days to go.

I still have to;
-get a visa
-finalize a packing list

-research options for biking in Europe
-get rail passes
-get a pair of pants

-get electric transformer from dad
-get school supplies
- censor this blog so that it can be displayed to friends and family
-and listen to German tapes

In other news, tomorrow I have to baby sit my two nephews from 10:30 to (between 17:00 - 19:00).

Tomorrow I plan to get up early (6:00) go for a bike ride come home and baby sit for several hours.

I have started to grow geraniums from seeds. they are suppose to sprout some time after the next two days. But, one popped up yesterday. I eagerly await the rest to sprout.

I am making tulips out of 1/2 pine like my grandfather use to make in the wood shop. I have the blanks for 15 or so cut out in the garage I just need to sand them down and paint them.

I found one of my favorite knives today in the garage. I thought I should take this to college next year. then I realized I will be in Europe. It is still settling in that I am going to Europe. And, as the date draws closer I am starting to become more and more nervous. The only comfort I have is that I will be much more prepared than almost every body else who is going, as I am one of the most proficient German speakers going. And, most of them will survive so I should thrive slightly more.

that is all I can really think of for now now I have to go to bed.

No comments: